Short Break Tour of the Romanian Danube Delta
ROUTING: TULCEA - SULINA - IULIA CANAL - SONTEA - MILA 23
- Starting Tulcea by Sulina canal.Crossing Sulina canal, Iulia canal, Sontea canal arriving in Mila 23 village.
- Visit in the village, sun set on Ligheanca lake
- Mila 23 is a small fishermen village situated in the heart of the Danube Delta.
- A nice day for exploring, we could see some villages further along the Danube river, nice
canals and lakes. Birds we can see today are herons, storks, king fishers, pelicans, rollers, among others
- Lunch on boat, dinner and accommodation
- Overnight in Mila 23
ACCOMMODATION: GUEST HOUSE
ROUTING: MILA 23 - SONTEA - OLGUTZA - SIREASA - MILA 35 CANALS - TULCEA TOWN
- After the breakfast at the guest house, starting another nice day, return to Tulcea town through Sontea, Olgutza, Sireasa, Mila 35 canals.
- A short break for coffee on Fortuna lake will be great.
- As for birds...full day for herons, swans, pelicans, egrets, white tailed eagle and many others..
- Lunch on board, including wine from Romania
End of tour services